Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mosquitos at Ministik Lake

We hunted for Oliver Lake at Miquelon Game Bird Sanctuary. Found frogs,but a few more would have been nice. "As large as a Ministik mosquito," means pretty large, mister. 



Saw a number of Lots for Sale signs. Didn't check my GPS, but I took a picture of what I think was looking west across 113 degrees longitude. We will have to make another trip out there to check my hypothesis. Jim identified the coots as American. I saw more blooming strawberries than I could have imagined. Will was an expert frog spotter.They were hopping all over the trail. What a great place! I think we should move there.  The boys are not so sure.

 
 Book:
Backroad Mapbook: Outdoor Recreation Guide for Central Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment